Born in Brooklyn, New York. Living in Jerusalem, Israel.
Makes Websites and Theater.
Speaks English, Hebrew, a small bit of Japanese.
- https://no-org.net/heara13/ – Custom event based website
- http://greatgehennachoir.com/ – Custom WordPress one-page website
- http://jenklor.com/ – Portfolio WordPress implementation
- https://campshutaf.org/ – Custom WordPress website implementation
- http://bloombergvo.com – WordPress Website design and implementation with custom CSS animations
- http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/labs/casmip/ – Website update from static HTML to WordPress
- http://theaterintherough.co.il/ – WordPress Website design and implementation
- http://jpeoplehood.org – Content development, consultation, implementation of custom WordPress design, in collaboration with Jen Klor
- http://diabetesmediafoundation.org/ – Implementation of custom WordPress design, in collaboration with Jen Klor
- http://shelterislandrisk.com/ – Implementation of custom WordPress design
- Spreadsheet/database solutions and troubleshooting, web and email management for Shutaf
- Custom HTML emails and email templates in Constant Contact and Mailchimp for a variety of clients
- Social Media setup and consultation for a variety of clients
- Project management and workflow assistance for a variety of clients
- Actor/Producer/Co-founder at Theater in the Rough
- Member/Producer for the Great Gehenna Choir
- Technical Guidance for Heara 13, Viral Festival, and the MiDarom Festival in 2020
- Produced the Bat Yam Factory artist complex from 2017-18, worked as assistant to the artistic director for 2017 Bat Yam International Festival of Street Theater and Art
- Produced the 13th SmallBama theater festival, the 2016 “Tribuna” MFA theater festival, and the 2016-17 production of Rhinoceros at Tel Aviv University.
- Production, direction, stage manager, surtitle operator, publicity consultant, lighting assistant, script adaptation, playwrighting for a variety of theater companies
- Choral singing and cabaret singing
- Studying M.A in Theater at Tel Aviv University
- Internships at Shakespeare & Company, Target Margin Theater
- Training from Shakespeare & Company (Month-long intensive), Song of the Goat Theatre – Teatr Pieśń Kozła (Musicality and Dynamics Workshop), Young Playwrights (Advanced Playwrighting Workshop)
- Participated and facilitated various workshops in Shakespeare, Clown, Stage Combat, Playwrighting, Acting, Text, Movement, Voice, etc.